Users’ privacy and the confidentiality of their personal data are priority aspects for SABA.
AMENDMENT OF THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
SABA reserves the right to modify or update this Privacy and Cookies Policy at any time. Users therefore must read it carefully, as it may be modified without prior notice, being applicable from the date indicated in the policy.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
In general, Saba Infraestructuras, S.A. (hereinafter “SABA”), with tax ID number (CIF) A65550311 and registered office at Avenida Parc Logístic, 22-26 08040 Barcelona, Spain, is the data controller and is responsible for processing the personal data collected through the Website.
If you provide data on pages specific to the countries where SABA operates, the data controller will be the main company that operates in that country, identification of which will be visible before proceeding to send the data.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Use of the Website does not generally require users to reveal their personal data as a precondition. However, there are various contact sections on the Website through which you can provide your data. Those sections will detail the specific information applicable to the data processing that will be carried out, where appropriate.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The data you may provide us will be used by SABA to process your request sent through the means available on the Website.
The legal basis for data processing is your express consent, which will be formalized by you sending your request. In particular:
• Data collected through contact forms: the data will be processed to manage the queries or requests you send us when you use them.
• Data provided for participation in selection processes: if you send us your CV, your data will be processed for the purpose of analysing your professional profile to take part in current or future selection processes.
• If you provide us with your email address to subscribe to the newsletter, your data will be processed to manage your subscription.
TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Unless otherwise indicated in the specific data collection section, your data will not be communicated to third parties.
If you send us your CV, your data may be communicated to Saba Group companies in which a selection process appropriate to your professional profile may be taking place. The list of Saba Group companies can be consulted on the Website, in the Corporate Structure section.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and/or to manage your request. If your data are used for several purposes that require their retention for different periods of time, the longest retention period will apply.
When your data is no longer necessary, either access to it will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or it will be destroyed securely.
In the case of data used in selection processes, your data will be kept for a maximum period of one year.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
SABA is committed to information security and has defined security policies and procedures to ensure the confidentiality of your data.
SABA may contract certain services from third parties that may involve access to and/or processing of your personal data as data processors, but, in any case, third parties are required to comply with the current legislation and with SABA’s security policies, meaning they must ensure use of the information in accordance with SABA’s instructions and must implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the information.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, limitation of processing and portability, as well as, where appropriate, revoke the consents granted, when appropriate and under the terms defined in the current regulations.
SABA has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) you can contact to exercise your rights by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address indicated. If you provide your data directly to companies located outside of Spain, the contact electronic and postal addresses will be visible and you can use these to exercise your rights or to raise any question related to aspects of privacy.
On the other hand, if you consider that there has been an infringement of the legislation on data protection regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
This Website uses its own and third-party cookies. They help us understand how you use our website and can display content based on your browsing. You can accept them, reject them or even configure your preferences.
Detailed information on the cookies that can be installed, as well as the purpose of each of them, is available in the cookie management tool, which can be accessed at the bottom of the Website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed on devices (computer, smartphone or tablet) that are used to access a website and have certain information stored in them.
There are different types of cookies:
Depending on the entity managing the device or domain that sends the cookies and processes the obtained data:
• Own cookies: are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain which is managed by SABA and provides the service requested by the user;
• Third-party cookies: are sent to the user’s device from a device or domain which is not managed by SABA, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal device:
• Session cookies: are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website and remain on the user’s device for the duration of the visit (for example, until the user closes the browser and the visit therefore ends);
• Persistent cookies: remain stored on the device and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose behind the processing of the data obtained through cookies:
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s device, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the website, and the regional configuration from where you access the website, etc.;
• Analysis cookies: processed by the owner of the website or by third parties, make it possible to monitor and analyse the website users’ behaviour, quantify the number of users, and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use of the website through aggregated or statistical information;
• Advertising cookies: allow for the most efficient management of the advertising spaces which, where appropriate, the owner has included on the website based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed;
• Social cookies: are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) and control the interaction with social widgets within the website.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
You can see, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device at any time via your browser options or the cookie management tool.
• Chrome: Clear, allow, & manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help
• Edge: Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Technical Support
• Firefox: Cookies: Information that websites store on your computer | Firefox Help (mozilla.org)
• Safari: Clear cookies in Safari on Mac - Apple Technical Support (EN)