The people who make up Saba’s team are the essential base who sustain the company style: a culture of customer support, commitment to the environment, responsibility and honesty towards suppliers and involvement in society.
Saba works daily to achieve excellence in human resource management, ensuring there is a proper alignment between the needs of its professionals and the company’s strategic objectives, as well as ensuring the rights and freedoms of its employees through measures for work-family balance.
Saba’s workforce is made up of a total of 2,017 people, 32% women and the remaining 68% men. The percentage of people with some type of disability in Saba is noteworthy, reaching 3% of the workforce. This fact shows the company’s desire to offer equal opportunities to all talent, regardless of their personal circumstances. At the end of the 2022 financial year, the workforce with a permanent contract represented 82% of the total.